VCES offers services to address enterprise-wide preparedness, planning, and response challenges. We developed and implemented securely accessible and customized plans capable of adapting to every location, regulatory requirement, and plan type.
Planning services will improve a company's ability to:
• Maintain multiple and complex plan types
• Minimize impacts of emergency or crisis scenarios
• Provide consistent and streamlined plan formats across an enterprise
• Validate and improve regulatory compliance
• Simplify preparedness program transitions during mergers and acquisitions
• Improve plan accuracy and ability to effectively maintain plans from the site level to the corporate headquarters
• Address site-specific response strategies
• Develop and apply consistent corporate standards
Specific planning services are unique to every client’s needs. Services may include:
• Customized plan template development for a variety of regulatory requirements and site-specific operations
• Gap Analyses, Audits, and Assessments for regulatory compliance and “best practices”
• Development of Emergency, Incident, and Crisis Management Programs including team organization, Emergency Operations Center equipment and setup recommendations, response plans, and plan training
• Plan content development and/or evaluation, including plot plans and sensitivity maps
• Verifying accuracy of response plan contact information
• Consulting on specific response scenarios including fires, oil spills, pandemic, and business continuity, among others
• Conducting Business Impact Analysis to identify critical business processes and generate content for Business Continuity Plans
We can also provide personnel to visit your facilities to:
• Gather or verify site-specific information for Oil Spill Response Plans, Emergency Response Plans, SPCC Plans, Oil Spill Tactical Plans, and Fire Pre-Plans, among others.
• Provide Professional Engineer Certification for SPCC plans
• Develop Oil Spill Tactical Plans for response strategies downstream of your facilities and pipelines
• Develop Response Pre-Plans for tanks, process units, buildings, and truck racks, and high angle and confined space rescue
• Conduct Emergency Response Assessments of personnel, response equipment, plans, and response contractors.